slide number / number of slides (e.g. 4/6)

Richard Dobis

      1st May 2006
Hi all,

I need a gurus help. I want to show on my slides not only the slide number
(e.g. 4) but also the total number of slides the presentation has (e.g. 6).
The info "pages: 24/26" makes people really happy (but not as happy as
pages: 25/26)

I know how to add to slide the actual slide number. I do it in the master
slide by entering <#>.
I know how to add static text e.g. number of pages.

well, I can put something like <#>/26 to the master slide, but when I add a
slide to the show the master slide must be changed too. I want something
more bullet proven.

Any hint?

thanks

riso

Michael Koerner

      1st May 2006
This should help.
Slide numbering - Slide XX of YY
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00548.htm

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...