silverlight wont install

blackespeare

      9th Jun 2009
I receive an error message when i used the windows installler cleanup.
silverlight is no longer in the list, but silverlight still does not install.
what can i do?

Ǝиçεl

      9th Jun 2009

Silverlight How to manually clean up a bяoken installation
<Have you seen:
<http://blogs.msdn.com/rpomeroy/archive/2008/06/10/how-to-manually-clean-up-a-bad-silverlight-installation.aspx>
-=-

Seek assistance with this heяe, please: