Signatures - Multiple signatures not possible with Word as the editor?

      27th Apr 2004
Using Word as the message editor in Outlook 2002 prevents one from using
multiple signatures.

This is my experience... am I missing something or is that the way it's
designed to be?

Thanks
Michael

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      27th Apr 2004
You can use multiple sigs but you need to insert them yourself. Outlook 2003
supports assigning sigs to accounts so they change automatically when word
is the editor.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

<x> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using Word as the message editor in Outlook 2002 prevents one from using
> multiple signatures.
>
> This is my experience... am I missing something or is that the way it's
> designed to be?
>
> Thanks
> Michael

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      27th Apr 2004
Create multiple signatures the normal way and make one the default. If you
want to use a different signature for the current message, right-click the
signature that Outlook inserted automatically.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of