"Signature" missing from AutoText drop down menu how do I add it?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFnZ2llTWF5?=

      25th Jul 2006
I want to add "Signature" as a option in AutoText when I am sending emails so
I can choose the required signature. It does not appear on the menu on my
machine but does on everyone elses!?! Please help!

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      25th Jul 2006
Outlook version?

--