SID from trusted are not enumeratiing for trusted domain

tckirk

      19th Jan 2004
I am running Windows 2000 Server SP4. The SIDs from a
trusted domain do not enumerate. Local Doamin SIDs
emunerate. I can add users from the trusted domain and
the user ICON is enumerated but it is light and is not
dark like the local enumerations. What is the
significance of the light ICON ?
The enumerated SID from the trusted domain then reverts
to a SID.

Matjaz Ladava [MVP]

      19th Jan 2004
Light icon represents accounts from external (trusted) domains. It is by
design to visualy distinguish those accounts.

--
Regards

Matjaz Ladava, MCSE, MCSA, MCT, MVP
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed)
http://ladava.com

news:050a01c3dea4$e5944c50$(E-Mail Removed)...