Shutting down and display messages!

Andy Worthers

      20th Jun 2004
Cant shutdown as Windows XP just stays on screen.
And... Keep getting a pop-up message from Help & Support
center which says it cannot display a page even if Im not
browsing anything, please help me as these problems are
just starting to irritate after 2 months!!!

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP

      20th Jun 2004
"Andy Worthers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1eab001c456cd$7d7301b0$(E-Mail Removed)
> Cant shutdown as Windows XP just stays on screen.
> And... Keep getting a pop-up message from Help & Support
> center which says it cannot display a page even if Im not
> browsing anything, please help me as these problems are
> just starting to irritate after 2 months!!!

WinXP shutdown problems:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE