showing files

whodat

      22nd Jan 2008
When I open power point 2003 and click OPEN, all my folders are showing up
in reverse order. (z -----a)...I prefer them (a-----z). This is happening
only in PPT 2003. This started earlier this evening. I know it has to be
something simple but I haven't figured it out yet. HELP PLEASE.

Luc

      22nd Jan 2008
Whodat,
In the open file dialog, click the little arrow next to the view button,
choose details, that should give you a set of columns which you can use to
sort the list, just click on the column header, in your case that would be
the name column. See if it helps.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"whodat" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:q3glj.60230$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I open power point 2003 and click OPEN, all my folders are showing up
> in reverse order. (z -----a)...I prefer them (a-----z). This is happening
> only in PPT 2003. This started earlier this evening. I know it has to be
> something simple but I haven't figured it out yet. HELP PLEASE.

whodat

      22nd Jan 2008
Thanks Luc...I knew it would be something simple Have a nice day.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...