Where are the "show white space" and "hide white space" buttons?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW4gSw==?=

      22nd Jun 2005
In Page Layout view, I want to show the white space rather than hiding it. I
understand I can do this with the "Show white space" button, but I can't find
the button. Thanks.

Doug Robbins

      22nd Jun 2005
Under Tools>Options>View, or move the mouse to the junction between two
pages until the cursor turns into opposed vertical arrows and a tip saying
"Show white space" appears, then left click.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Robin K" <Robin (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Page Layout view, I want to show the white space rather than hiding it.
> understand I can do this with the "Show white space" button, but I can't
> find
> the button. Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW4gSw==?=

      22nd Jun 2005
Thanks, Doug! Very helpful. I appreciate the tip.--Robin