Should click the image frame then the picture show up

Frank Situmorang

      15th Jul 2008
Hello,

I have the field named: image path on my member table and then I have the
image frame on the page tab.

Here is the VBA on the image path control:
Private Sub ImagePath_AfterUpdate()
On Error Resume Next
Me!ImagePath = "C:\churchdata\" & Me![ImagePath]
If Not (IsNull(Me.ImagePath)) Then
Me.ImageFrame.Picture = Me.ImagePath
End If
End Sub

And here is the VBA on the pagetab:
Private Sub Household_Members_Click()
On Error Resume Next
If Not (IsNull(Me.ImagePath)) Then
Me.ImageFrame.Picture = Me.ImagePath
Else
Me.ImageFrame.Picture = "C:\churchdata\Nopicture.jpg"
End If
End Sub

Now the problem is ONLY when I click on image frame, then the photo shows up.

Anyone can help me please how can I make it when click the tab of the page,
the photo will show up?

Thanks very much for your help.
--
H. Frank Situmorang

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

      15th Jul 2008
The Change event of the Tab control is the event to use instead of the Click
event, which fires for any page on the Tab control.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Frank Situmorang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have the field named: image path on my member table and then I have the
> image frame on the page tab.
>
> Here is the VBA on the image path control:
> Private Sub ImagePath_AfterUpdate()
> On Error Resume Next
> Me!ImagePath = "C:\churchdata\" & Me![ImagePath]
> If Not (IsNull(Me.ImagePath)) Then
> Me.ImageFrame.Picture = Me.ImagePath
> End If
> End Sub
>
> And here is the VBA on the pagetab:
> Private Sub Household_Members_Click()
> On Error Resume Next
> If Not (IsNull(Me.ImagePath)) Then
> Me.ImageFrame.Picture = Me.ImagePath
> Else
> Me.ImageFrame.Picture = "C:\churchdata\Nopicture.jpg"
> End If
> End Sub
>
> Now the problem is ONLY when I click on image frame, then the photo shows
> up.
>
> Anyone can help me please how can I make it when click the tab of the
> page,
> the photo will show up?
>
> Thanks very much for your help.
> --
> H. Frank Situmorang

Frank Situmorang

      16th Jul 2008
Thanks very much Arvin, it works now perfectly.

Warmed Regards
--
H. Frank Situmorang