Renee

      14th Jun 2004
Some of my shortcuts won't open when I click on them and I
can't find where the option ' find source' is.

Malvern

      14th Jun 2004

"Renee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1c70101c45242$b54da3e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some of my shortcuts won't open when I click on them and I
> can't find where the option ' find source' is.

If by source, you mean target, right-click the problem shortcut, then select
Properties in pop-up menu. Shortcut tab should be what appears; if not
click on it. In the target box is the path to the document; if this is
incorrect, click on "Find Target" button in lower-left. This should open
the document AND enter the new path in Target line. If this fails (a
flashlight being moved back and forth followed by a fail message), the
document has probably been deleted or other problems exist with the
shortcut.

Malv