Shortcut arrows

JerryM

      1st Sep 2007

Does anyone remember how to disable the shortcut arrows on the desktop?

This is for Vista.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Jerry

Fred B.

      1st Sep 2007
JerryM wrote:

> Does anyone remember how to disable the shortcut arrows on the desktop?
>
> This is for Vista.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated,
> Thanks,
> Jerry

http://www.frameworkx.com/contentblo...blog=57&id=512

JerryM

      2nd Sep 2007
OK, I found the solution in one of Googles ads,

It is a free download from - Frameworkx.com.

If anyone one is interested , click the following address:

http://www.frameworkx.com/frameworkx...ad.aspx?id=300

news:(E-Mail Removed)...