sharing printer

afer

      9th Feb 2008
i am not very computer smart, so here is my question. i have a desk top pc
hooked to a computer. i have a wireless router for my lap top and i would
like to be able to use this printer with my lap top
--
afer

Bernard Liengme

      9th Feb 2008
This can be done but explaining it by email is not on. Ask friends,
teenagers. If all else fails, hire a pro. The task should take less than an
hour at about $40/hr.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme