In setting up an appointment, Outlook defaults to recurrence?

Don Lemoine

      18th Apr 2009
This occurs most of the time. I have reloaded Outlook, but still I set up an
appointment and Outlook defaults to recurrence. After several attempts, I
can finally remove the recurrence. Seems to be worse when I try to change
the duration of the appointment. Very frustrating since this occurs about
90% of the time and results in my having to schedule the same appointment 5
or 6 times until the recurrence is eliminated and the duration of the
appointment is correct.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      18th Apr 2009
Is this on a Dell laptop? See