Setting Recurring Appts by Business Day

Joe

      15th Oct 2003
Hi all,
I am having trouble setting up recurring apppointments
that occur on particular business days of the month. IE:
I have monthly items that occur on Business Day (BD)-1, BD-
3, BD-5, etc. It always seems to go by calendar day when I
set the recurrence. Business Days are Monday through
Friday not including holidays.

I am using Outlook 2000. Any help would be appreciated.

Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

      15th Oct 2003
Use "Weekday". "First Weekday of February" and so forth.

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Com...OneNoteFAQ.htm

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!
news:254b01c39351$9eabf750$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> I am having trouble setting up recurring apppointments
> that occur on particular business days of the month. IE:
> I have monthly items that occur on Business Day (BD)-1, BD-
> 3, BD-5, etc. It always seems to go by calendar day when I
> set the recurrence. Business Days are Monday through
> Friday not including holidays.
>
> I am using Outlook 2000. Any help would be appreciated.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      16th Oct 2003
In addition to what Ben has said, ensure that only Monday through Friday are
marked as business days under Tools->Options->Calendar.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Joe <(E-Mail Removed)> asked: