setting default value to $0.00 in a currency field

=?Utf-8?B?cmJ1cmVr?=

      25th Oct 2004
I have set the default value in both the table and the form but neither
works. I need to have $0.00 show by default

Allen Browne

      25th Oct 2004
1. Open the table in design view.

2. Select the currency field.

3. In the lower pane, set the Format to:
Currency
and the Default Value to:
0

Check that this works as expected when you open the table. Then, if
necessary, clear the Default value and Format properties of the text box on
your form (or set them the same way).

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...