Set target frame in hyperlink created by insert hyperlink ctrl

=?Utf-8?B?QmlnU2t5MTgy?=

      31st Aug 2006
I know that adding a target frame = "Blank" will open a hyperlink in a new
window, but how to I set this when inserting a hyperlink into a powerpoint
slide?

Steve Rindsberg

      31st Aug 2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, BigSky182
wrote:
> I know that adding a target frame = "Blank" will open a hyperlink in a new
> window, but how to I set this when inserting a hyperlink into a powerpoint
> slide?

The answer's easy, though it's not an easy answer to like:

You can't.

There are ways of converting the presentation to HTML and getting links to
external windows in the resulting HTML; that may require a commercial add-in
or a very solid knowledge of HTML and Javascript, though.

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com