set the e-mail date/time stamp to correct time?

=?Utf-8?B?TW9ycmlzIEdhcmFnZQ==?=

      16th Apr 2006
The posted time on my outgoing Outlook messages if slow by 1 hour. The
Windows XP clock is correct. How can I reset the Outlook clock?

Thanks,

Stephen Morris

William Lefkovics [MVP]

      16th Apr 2006
What does the time zone say on your XP settings?

"Morris Garage" <Morris (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The posted time on my outgoing Outlook messages if slow by 1 hour. The
> Windows XP clock is correct. How can I reset the Outlook clock?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephen Morris

Chris2T

      18th Apr 2009
I am STILL having the SAME problem too! My emails are stamped one hour
BEFORE I actually sent them and I have corrected my computer clock (correctly
set to Central time zone) and the Outlook calendar has since been corrected.

But the problem iwith the time stamp isn't fixed, despite all your
suggestions so far! (I am in Outlook 2000).

"William Lefkovics [MVP]" wrote:

> What does the time zone say on your XP settings?
>
> "Morris Garage" <Morris (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The posted time on my outgoing Outlook messages if slow by 1 hour. The
> > Windows XP clock is correct. How can I reset the Outlook clock?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Stephen Morris

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      20th Apr 2009
What are your DST settings in Windows and OUtlook?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Chris2T asked:

| I am STILL having the SAME problem too! My emails are stamped one
| hour BEFORE I actually sent them and I have corrected my computer
| clock (correctly set to Central time zone) and the Outlook calendar
| has since been corrected.
|
| But the problem iwith the time stamp isn't fixed, despite all your
| suggestions so far! (I am in Outlook 2000).
|
| "William Lefkovics [MVP]" wrote:
|
|| What does the time zone say on your XP settings?
|| "Morris Garage" <Morris (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
|| message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
||| The posted time on my outgoing Outlook messages if slow by 1 hour.
||| The Windows XP clock is correct. How can I reset the Outlook clock?
||| Thanks,
||| Stephen Morris

Chris2T

      20th Apr 2009
Somewhere a while back somebody mentioned DAYLIGHT SaVINGS TIME so I pulled
up the computer clock ("Date/Time Properties") and checked the "Automatically
Adjust for Day LIght Savings Time" box and the problem is FINALLY FIXED! (So
thanks all.)