Service Pack Upgrade

      26th Oct 2003
My current computer has Windows 2000 service pack 1. I
wish to upgrade to service pack 4. Do I need to install
service pack 2 and service pack 3 before installatioon of
service pack 4?

Andy

      26th Oct 2003
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 06:46:12 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My current computer has Windows 2000 service pack 1. I
>wish to upgrade to service pack 4. Do I need to install
>service pack 2 and service pack 3 before installatioon of
>service pack 4?

No you do not need to do that as Service Pack 4 includes all updates
from previous service packs.

Andy