PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

server working for me now, but getting incorrect file size on file

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?YWxpYXNmYW4yMDA2?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Jun 2006
i am trying to download the 64 bit version, i can get access to the server
nearly everytime now, but its downloading as a 13.73mb file rather than 4.1
gb as its supposed to be

any help please
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?ZmlydGg=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Jun 2006
Try using a download manager, like www.freedownloadmanager.org if you are not
already.
--
Robert Firth




"aliasfan2006" wrote:

> i am trying to download the 64 bit version, i can get access to the server
> nearly everytime now, but its downloading as a 13.73mb file rather than 4.1
> gb as its supposed to be
>
> any help please

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?YWxpYXNmYW4yMDA2?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Jun 2006
i have tried using getright, internet download manager and free download
manager and they all do the same, download the wrong file size, even the
official Akamai Download Manager is downloading the file at 14mb instead of
the correct size

"firth" wrote:

> Try using a download manager, like www.freedownloadmanager.org if you are not
> already.
> --
> Robert Firth
>
>
>
>
> "aliasfan2006" wrote:
>
> > i am trying to download the 64 bit version, i can get access to the server
> > nearly everytime now, but its downloading as a 13.73mb file rather than 4.1
> > gb as its supposed to be
> >
> > any help please

 
Reply With Quote
 
milleron
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Jun 2006
Agreed. Free Download Manager didn't help.
The download manager built into Opera did work for me . . . although it
doesn't work for everyone.

Ron

"aliasfan2006" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have tried using getright, internet download manager and free download
> manager and they all do the same, download the wrong file size, even the
> official Akamai Download Manager is downloading the file at 14mb instead
> of
> the correct size
>
> "firth" wrote:
>
>> Try using a download manager, like www.freedownloadmanager.org if you are
>> not
>> already.
>> --
>> Robert Firth
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "aliasfan2006" wrote:
>>
>> > i am trying to download the 64 bit version, i can get access to the
>> > server
>> > nearly everytime now, but its downloading as a 13.73mb file rather than
>> > 4.1
>> > gb as its supposed to be
>> >
>> > any help please


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Word 2007 - Font Size Error - Incorrect Character Size/Spacing Katy Microsoft Word Document Management 4 12th Jan 2010 09:15 PM
Incorrect Hard Drive Capacity Incorrect Problem kenitholson@yahoo.com Freeware 9 27th Mar 2006 10:34 PM
response.redirect is not working but server.transfer is working gaurav tyagi Microsoft ASP .NET 14 20th Jan 2006 05:22 AM
Using SP_Password with VB.NET but keep getting "old (current) password incorrect for user" partybob99@hotmail.com Microsoft VB .NET 2 17th Jan 2006 10:43 PM
Font.Size returns incorrect size? Amit Microsoft Dot NET Framework Forms 4 25th Feb 2005 10:33 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:27 AM.