PC Review

Server on another PC

Jayenkai

4th Sep 2003
I have my network running well now.
But here's the thing.
I would like to run a Ultima Online Sphere server on the second PC,
not the Gateway one. (Only the Gateway PC has a "Real World" IP
address, all the rest are of the 192.168 variety)

Does anyone know how I can get the second PC to "grab" a specific
port?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? Daniel Microsoft Excel Discussion 2 23rd Jun 2005 11:40 PM
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? Daniel Microsoft Excel Discussion 0 23rd Jun 2005 11:28 PM
How do i change this connect string to support a SQL Server 2000 running on port 8832 User ID=car;Password=rat;Server=abc.def.hij;Initial Catalog=foobar i tried Server=abc.def.hij:8823 and Server=abc.def.hij;port=8823 neither of these work Daniel Microsoft Dot NET Framework 1 16th Dec 2004 10:55 PM
server to server pptp (1 nic per server) (server is dc) scott Microsoft Windows 2000 RAS Routing 7 2nd Apr 2004 10:22 AM
Can only see Server 1 from Server 2 when Server 2 can see Server 1 Steve W Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking 0 26th Feb 2004 06:03 PM

Features

Advertising

Newsgroups