Server 2003 Nic Teaming

Mark Roman

      25th Feb 2005
All -

Does anyone know if windows 2003 Server natively supports NIC teaming. My
company wants to do NIC teaming and I have not been able to find a
non-proprietary solution. There exists only one which is many hundreds of
thousands of dollars for us to obtain the source.

Thanks

Jon Holstrom

      16th Mar 2005

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...ag/ragc02.mspx