Seperate Accounts Using Same Program

Lisa

      12th Jan 2008
My husband and I have seperate user accounts but we need to share a common
program. How can I set that up?

SoxmisUK

      17th Jan 2008
You can try creating a shortcut from the program folder in program files to
the users desktop who doesnt have it installed.

Or re-installing the program for use with more than one user (Programs often
have this as a option in the install process..) you may need to have the
listed administrator user do this from his desktop.