Sending emails from a different account

ManuPR

      2nd Apr 2008
Hi all,

I have an application that sends a notification email when an appointment is
booked. The problem I'm having is that when using SendObject, Outlook
automatically sends the email from the default account and I want to specify
a different account to manage the replies. I thought on using Outlook
Automation because I know there is a way to specify a "From" email address in
Outlook but the problem with this is that Outlook automatically adds "On
Behalf Of" to the from info line of the email and I want to avoid that. Is
there a way to override this behavior? Or is there a way to send emails from
Access specifying an SMTP server, account, email address, etc?

JP

      2nd Apr 2008
Look for the thread "Setting account for an outgoing email" in the
newsgroup microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba.

HTH,
JP