Sending e-mailed reports with macro

adams171

      31st Aug 2009
I have a simple macro in Access 2003 which prints several reports and e-mails
several more to different people. However, the correct reports are not being
sent. As an example, if I have reports A,B,C, and D. Report A and B are
correct but instead of report C, user receives report B again. Running the
reports manually produce the correct results. I have recreated the problem
reports but the same thing happens. Thanks.

Steve Schapel

      31st Aug 2009
Adams,

Can you please let us know the details of the simple macro?

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

news(E-Mail Removed)...