sending from contact group

jack861070 - BT Total Broadband email account

      26th Jun 2010

"Send E-Mail" is not displayed when inserting an address from my contact
group. It is ok when an address is set in directly. Can anyone advise
please?
Jack

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

      27th Jun 2010

Where exactly are you inserting that email address?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)