PC Review

send PRINT field data to the printer

=?Utf-8?B?QmVybmhhcmQgSG9mbWFubg==?=

3rd Aug 2004
Hi

I (my boss actually) gets the following error when trying to print to his Kyocera Mita FS-1020D KX printer:

"It will not be possible to send PRINT field data to the printer with the currently installed printer driver. Do you want to continue printing?"

The options are Yes/No. Yes failed once, and then on a second attempt worked! He would like to never see this error again. I've downloaded the latest driver and installed that and it didn't resolve the problem.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Bernhard

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off