How to send fax using DSL connection...

K L Srinivasa Rao

      11th Mar 2004
Sir,
I wish to know how to send fax from network using Internet. I have DSL
connection. Could any one give me a clue?

Thanks a lot.
K L Srinivasa Rao

=?Utf-8?B?TGluZGE=?=

      18th Mar 2004
I am having the same problem I can't figure it out I have tried to send faxes with my cable and it really makes me ma
Linda

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

      20th Mar 2004
Sending a fax by DSL requires one of two methods:

1. You obtain a DSL line filter suitable for connecting a standard voice
telephone to the DSL line, then connect an analog fax modem to the line
through the line filter. This applies to ALL fax systems, Microsoft Fax,
WinFax and EVERYONE else.

2. You hire an Internet E-faxing service:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/serv...tm#internetfax
Personal Fax Services - Internet Fax
http://www.savetz.com/fax/
FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"K L Srinivasa Rao" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sir,
> I wish to know how to send fax from network using Internet. I have DSL
> connection. Could any one give me a clue?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> K L Srinivasa Rao

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

      20th Mar 2004
Sending a fax by DSL requires one of two methods:

1. You obtain a DSL line filter suitable for connecting a standard voice
telephone to the DSL line, then connect an analog fax modem to the line
through the line filter. This applies to ALL fax systems, Microsoft Fax,
WinFax and EVERYONE else.

2. You hire an Internet E-faxing service:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/serv...tm#internetfax
Personal Fax Services - Internet Fax
http://www.savetz.com/fax/
FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am having the same problem I can't figure it out I have tried to send

faxes with my cable and it really makes me mad
> Linda

New Member

      30th Aug 2011
I have dsl filter and connected PC RJ11 Slot to telephonedevice DATA PORT, well as of software configuration, what follows?

XP, or vista have any, built in fax software? how to configure it?