Selecting Contacts to Sync with Mobile Me

Kokomojo

      14th Mar 2010
I have two (2) Contacts folders in Outlook 2003, my personal contacts and my
company's contacts. When I sync my contacts with my iPhone via Moble Me, ALL
contacts are synced and mixed together. i would just like to sync my
personal contacts. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Russ Valentine

      14th Mar 2010
Synch issues are not Outlook issues. Ask whoever supports iPhone.
--
Russ Valentine
news:(E-Mail Removed)...