Seeking Developer With Law Firm Experience

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vla2luZ0RldmVsb3Blcg==?=

      24th Oct 2007
Can anyone point me to a good reference (or specific contacts) for a
consultant able to assist on development of an e-mail related program for a
law firm that would plug into Outlook, preferably in the Chicago area?

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBD?=

      25th Oct 2007
Post a contact address
--
Jeff C
Live Well .. Be Happy In All You Do

"SeekingDeveloper" wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a good reference (or specific contacts) for a
> consultant able to assist on development of an e-mail related program for a
> law firm that would plug into Outlook, preferably in the Chicago area?

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vla2luZyBEZXZlbG9wZXI=?=

      25th Oct 2007
(E-Mail Removed)

"Jeff C" wrote:

> Post a contact address
> --
> Jeff C
> Live Well .. Be Happy In All You Do
>

> "SeekingDeveloper" wrote:
>
> > Can anyone point me to a good reference (or specific contacts) for a
> > consultant able to assist on development of an e-mail related program for a
> > law firm that would plug into Outlook, preferably in the Chicago area?

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vla2luZyBEZXZlbG9wZXI=?=

      25th Oct 2007
Sorry - the correct address is:

(E-Mail Removed)