Security alerts that will not disappear when scanned

=?Utf-8?B?bHJjYXJsaWxl?=

      16th May 2007
HOW TO FIND ANTIVIRUSES THAT WILL KILL BACK DOOR TROJANS AND NET-WORM THAT
ARE EITHER FATAL OR HIGH DAMAGE LEVEL.
--
carllenr

=?Utf-8?B?RW5nZWw=?=

      16th May 2007
Ewido (now known as AVG Anti-Spyware) will only work on XP/2K systems

Ewido performs great with Trojans

On line scan
http://www.ewido.net/en

Please don't type in all caps. In UseNet News Group where communication is
only done via what you type, typing in all caps is akin to shouting. It also
makes reading much harder.

Good post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

For the benefit of the community reading this post, please rate the pºst.

I hope this post is helpful.

Let us know how it works ºut.

Еиçεl
-

"lrcarlile" wrote:

> HOW TO FIND ANTIVIRUSES THAT WILL KILL BACK DOOR TROJANS AND NET-WORM THAT
> ARE EITHER FATAL OR HIGH DAMAGE LEVEL.
> --
> carllenr

Bill Sanderson MVP

      17th May 2007
If you are running Windows, you can get free help from Microsoft Product
Support staff for issues of viruses or trojans, or problems with security
patches:

If your browser is set to the right locale for your physical location, the
phone number in the right column at this URL should get you to that free
help:

http://support.microsoft.com/security

--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...