Secure delete (like GoogleDesktop Shredder) available for Vista?

Xao

      22nd Mar 2007
I'm looking for a Secure Delete utility for Vista....

Minimum requirements...
- Secure deleting of a directory (recursive)
- Secure deleting of slack/free space on a hard drive

Preferred options...
- Dock in the sidebar like Shredder for Google Desktop
- Drag and drop support of files/directories
- Do specific common deletions, such as cookies, history, etc...

Thanks!

Richard

      22nd Mar 2007
BCWipe