Secure connection betwen server and Windows XP

Marcin

      25th Mar 2010
Hi,
I want to find way how to secure connection to XP. I want to change local
Administrator password on all workstation and I heard that password send
through net should be sniffed easily.

Is it possible to secure connection via ssl ,ipsec ? ( I want to run startup
script like net user administrator <password> )

Best regards,
Marcin

Shenan Stanley

      25th Mar 2010

Marcin wrote:
> I want to find way how to secure connection to XP. I want to change
> local Administrator password on all workstation and I heard that
> password send through net should be sniffed easily.
>
> Is it possible to secure connection via ssl ,ipsec ? ( I want to
> run startup script like net user administrator <password> )

Active Directory in place?
Used Group Policies before?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

David H. Lipman

      25th Mar 2010

From: "Marcin" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| Hi,
| I want to find way how to secure connection to XP. I want to change local
| Administrator password on all workstation and I heard that password send
| through net should be sniffed easily.

| Is it possible to secure connection via ssl ,ipsec ? ( I want to run startup
| script like net user administrator <password> )

| Best regards,
| Marcin

Local Area Network ?

Wide Area Netwoek ?