Search box of the Record Selector

Jac Tremblay

      21st Apr 2010
Hi,
Is it possible to set the focus on the Search box of the Record Selector
when a form is displayed (when some value has been set before)?

That way, when the user types something, he will not modify the existing
record. He will in search mode by default.

Thanks.
--
Jac Tremblay

Argyronet

      21st Apr 2010
Hi,

"Tremblay" such as a town in France !!!

Here a solution :
Private Sub cmdSearch_Click()
SendKeys "^+{F}", True
End Sub

--
Argy
Goto : http://argyronet.developpez.com/

"Jac Tremblay" wrote:

> Hi again,
> I meant Search box of the Navigation bar at the bottom of the form, not the
> Record selector.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Jac Tremblay
>

> "Jac Tremblay" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to set the focus on the Search box of the Record Selector
> > when a form is displayed (when some value has been set before)?
> >
> > That way, when the user types something, he will not modify the existing
> > record. He will in search mode by default.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Jac Tremblay

Jac Tremblay

      22nd Apr 2010
Hi again Argy,
I tried that again and it does work (it did not in debug mode).
I found out that it is the keyboard shortcut for Find, Ctrl + Shift + F.
But what is the parameter True for?
Thanks again, that is a cute solution.
--
Jac Tremblay