Scrolling text from right to left in a text box. Best Proceedure.

pmclinn

      11th Jul 2005
What is the best way to scroll text across a textbox.

I want my dynamic text to enter from the right and scroll to the left.

Any sample code would be appreciated.

Daniel

      11th Jul 2005
pmclinn wrote:
> What is the best way to scroll text across a textbox.
>
> I want my dynamic text to enter from the right and scroll to the left.
>
> Any sample code would be appreciated.

I do not have the code here for this at the mo. But I have done this is
2 ways. You can either remove the left character of the text box in a
loop so that the string gets shorter and shorter, or you can scroll the
textbox from right to left on the form.

--

Daniel
MCSE, MCP+I, MCP in Windows 2000/NT

remove the 2nd madrid from my mail address to contact me.