Don Pearson

      15th Jan 2004
How can I adjust the amount of motion the scroll bar takes
when clicking in the Page Down or Page Up area? This
movement used to be less than or equal to one screen page.
Lately it has become much more than that. Even if I full
screen IE, for example, clicking in the area beneath the
scroll bar moves the page down much more than one page
worth of data.

Thanks,
Don Pearson

Bob I

      15th Jan 2004
Bug in the last IE update is responsible.