script error line 1344

=?Utf-8?B?U2Fzc3k=?=

      17th Jun 2004
running winsXP home...I can print anything else i wish to, except from OE and using OE with NG as reader..when I do try , I get this:
Interenet Explorere script error
line: 1344
char: 1
error: unspecified error
code: 0
do you want to continue YES/No
doesn't matter what you chose Yes/No...its a NO GO
Now I did some reading previously before I posted this, and I have check the DISABLE script/debugging and reporting script/rebooted...still NO GO..
This is making me weary, since I use my pc for office/home work and I can't print any email or information from my email...

Please if you have a solution, make it very self explanatory..

Sassy

Kelly

      18th Jun 2004
Hi,

You mentioned OE, but this usually pertains to Outlook/HTML.

Which ever the case, do some reading here:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/comp...c/13966-1.html

For OE related issues:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=in...=100&scoring=d

Windows Script 5.6 for Windows XP