Screensavers

Susan Bugher

      13th Aug 2005
MLC wrote:
> sabato 13 agosto 2005 Susan Bugher ha scritto:
> [...]
>
> Susan, you're always wonderful!
> I owe you some beer :-))

<blush>

I tried Vortex after I posted - that was the screensaver that was previously recommended. It's a no
install app - the preview looked good.

http://uselesscreations.com/vortex/

http://www.uselesscreations.com/vortex/Vortex.zip
the download link redirects to
http://swko.themes.tucows.com/filessavers/Vortexss.zip

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com/advanced_group....comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

      17th Aug 2005
I really like this screensaver. . . and it's small and a no-install. . .

Program: Ambient Flock Saver
Author: Inition ltd (Stuart Cupit)
Install: (n.i.)
Ware: (Freeware: free for personal use)
http://www.inition.co.uk/inition/dow...flocksaver.htm

http://www.inition.co.uk/inition/ambientflocksaver.scr
(80 KB)

"Watch as the smooth flocking motion leaves behind beautiful soft blended tails which are blown
around by the windů."

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com/advanced_group....comp.freeware

Gabriele Neukam

      17th Aug 2005
On that special day, Susan Bugher, ((E-Mail Removed)) said...

> I really like this screensaver. . . and it's small and a no-install. . .
>
> Program: Ambient Flock Saver
> Author: Inition ltd (Stuart Cupit)
> Install: (n.i.)
> Ware: (Freeware: free for personal use)