screen tip for hyperlink does not display

ascott

      11th Mar 2008
Hi
I am creating a presentation where if you click on a clip art graphic- it
brings you to a word document.
I have set up the hyperlink correctly and it is working fine- however, when
I click the screen tip box and enter my text ("click here for coupon") and
then run the presentation, the screen tip text does not show
can anyone help me!
thanks

John Wilson

      12th Mar 2008
Do you mean there is no screen tip at all or it shows the path to the file
instead of your text?
Do you have Internet Explorer on the PC?

--
Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
http://www.technologytrish.co.uk