Screen Saver??

=?Utf-8?B?Z2xheml6?=

      17th Aug 2006
Dear all,

My boss ask me to confirm one thing. I setup our company screen saver file
in screen saver executable name setting item. And i can confirm GPO apply to
user desktop. And i confirm the screen saver can runnning well. However,
check user pc
screen saver setting, the screen saver field is "none". Is it correct?

Jerold Schulman

      17th Aug 2006
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:38:02 -0700, glaziz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>My boss ask me to confirm one thing. I setup our company screen saver file
>in screen saver executable name setting item. And i can confirm GPO apply to
>user desktop. And i confirm the screen saver can runnning well. However,
>check user pc
>screen saver setting, the screen saver field is "none". Is it correct?

Yes, "none" set via the Display Properties Screen Saver GUI.

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com
http://www.jsifaq.com

=?Utf-8?B?Z2xheml6?=

      18th Aug 2006
Hi jeroldm,

Thansks your respond. Yes, i try to similar our network infrastructure and
get same situation