On-screen keypad

=?Utf-8?B?aGpvbmVz?=

      13th Oct 2004
I can display the on-screen keyboard using the accessibility features of
Windows XP, but I have a need for just the numeric keypad portion. I cannot
find a means to display only the numeric keypad. Does one exist?
--
HJONES AGC

Bob I

      13th Oct 2004
Slide it to the left, until only the desired portion is visible.