on-screen keyboard for pc games

angel

      19th Jul 2009
ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my computer
is a windows vista please help

Mike Hall - MVP

      20th Jul 2009
"angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my
> computer
> is a windows vista please help

Most PC games take over the display completely, and would prevent the on
screen keyboard from running..

--

Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Don Phillipson

      20th Jul 2009

"angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my

computer
> is a windows vista please help

You would probably get better advice in one of the MS
NGs for Vista rather than the XP Operating System.
Use the / Start / Help system to search for "compatibility"
and see whether Vista allows you to adapt its presentation
to suit an OS for which the game was written (printed on
the game box or CD.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Peter Foldes

      20th Jul 2009
This overrides the game screen and opens after clicking on the Vkey icon in the
taskbar

Works on Vista and XP also and does not need Office to be installed

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

--
Peter