aafuss

      19th May 2006
Hello,
Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over their name?
I'm asking this as there are issues regarding copyright or trademark
rights to the use of "Scientology".

Thorsten Duhn

      19th May 2006
Hello,

> Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over
> their name? I'm asking this as there are issues regarding
> copyright or trademark rights to the use of "Scientology".

why should anyone want to use "Scientology" for his freeware?

Shut up!

Regards,
Thorsten
--
connect (E-Mail Removed)
load http://www.editorial.de

Frank Bohan

      19th May 2006

"aafuss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over their name?
> I'm asking this as there are issues regarding copyright or trademark
> rights to the use of "Scientology".

As far as I know the excellent Xenu program has nothing to do with
Scientology, but you might like to look at the Clambake site and Wikipedia
article. There is no guarantee that you will not die laughing!

Operation Clambake http://www.xenu.net/
Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
Xenu's Link Sleuth http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

===

Frank Bohan
Stock Exchange News: Hiking equipment was trailing.