Schedule automatic deletion of email?

GStocker

      14th Jul 2009
Is there a way to schedule an email to delete automatically? My outlook
inbox is cluttered with expired discount offers, reminders of meetings long
past, old notifications of a coworker's vacation schedule, etc. I want to
keep these emails in case I need the information, but it's time consuming to
first read an email I would like to be able to set a date for that email to
automatically delete. For example, I receive a coupon offer from one of my
vendors that expires at the end of next month, I would like to be able to
autotmatically set that date for the email to move to my deleted items file.
Is this possible?

Vince Averello

      14th Jul 2009
If you right click on a message and choose Message Options you can set an
expiration date on a message. You can also set Auto Archiving to delete
expired messages.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...