When scanning a photo or document does my printer use ink

=?Utf-8?B?bWFyZ2U=?=

      9th Apr 2006

Douglas J. Steele

      9th Apr 2006
Sorry: this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product
that's part of Office Professional.

I'd suggest asking the manufacturer of your scanner, as the answer may well
vary by hardware. Having said that, though, I can't imagine why scanning
would use ink.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"marge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

John Nurick

      9th Apr 2006
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:02:38 -0400, "Douglas J. Steele"
<NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote:

>Sorry: this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product
>that's part of Office Professional.
>
>I'd suggest asking the manufacturer of your scanner, as the answer may well
>vary by hardware. Having said that, though, I can't imagine why scanning
>would use ink.

Surely you've heard of electronic ink, Doug?

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

=?Utf-8?B?bWFyZ2U=?=

      10th Apr 2006