Scan Schedule

NOP

      4th Oct 2005
Hi!
Trying to change the scan schedule of

Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
This version expires on: 31-12-2005
Spyware Definition Version: 5763 (01-10-2005 20:02:26)

Product ID: 76831-000-0000012-00123

is not possible to put it in PM.

Does anyone know why or how to change it?

Thanks
NOP

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTYW5kZXJzb24=?=

      5th Oct 2005
This is due to a bug in the beta1 code which affects anyone with a 24 hour
clock setting.

Here's the quick fix:

1) change your language setting to English (United States)

2) make the correct afternoon scan schedule setting.

3) change your language setting back to your current choice.

The scan should take place at the correct afternoon time.

This works because the default time format for English (United States) is a
12 hour format.

This bug will be fixed when beta2 is released.

"NOP" wrote:

> Hi!
> Trying to change the scan schedule of
>
> Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
> This version expires on: 31-12-2005
> Spyware Definition Version: 5763 (01-10-2005 20:02:26)
>
> Product ID: 76831-000-0000012-00123
>
> is not possible to put it in PM.
>
> Does anyone know why or how to change it?
>
> Thanks
> NOP

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlaXRo?=

      20th Oct 2005
Hi Bill,
Read your reply about scheduling on Antispyware how do i get into settings
to change my settings?

"Bill Sanderson" wrote:

> This is due to a bug in th e beta1 code which affects anyone with a 24 hour
> clock setting.
>
> Here's the quick fix:
>
> 1) change your language setting to English (United States)
>
> 2) make the correct afternoon scan schedule setting.
>
> 3) change your language setting back to your current choice.
>
> The scan should take place at the correct afternoon time.
>
> This works because the default time format for English (United States) is a
> 12 hour format.
>
> This bug will be fixed when beta2 is released.
>
> "NOP" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> > Trying to change the scan schedule of
> >
> > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
> > This version expires on: 31-12-2005
> > Spyware Definition Version: 5763 (01-10-2005 20:02:26)
> >
> > Product ID: 76831-000-0000012-00123
> >
> > is not possible to put it in PM.
> >
> > Does anyone know why or how to change it?
> >
> > Thanks
> > NOP

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTYW5kZXJzb24=?=

      20th Oct 2005
Start, control panel, Date, Time, Language and Regional Options
Regional and Language options
Under Standards and Formats, choose English (United States)

Apply this
set your desired scan or update schedule
then go back and reselect your normal language setting
apply
you're done.

Alternatively you can hit "Customize" next to the language setting, go to
the Time tab, and choose a time format starting with a lower case "h".

"Breith" wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> Read your reply about scheduling on Antispyware how do i get into settings
> to change my settings?
>

> "Bill Sanderson" wrote:
>
> > This is due to a bug in th e beta1 code which affects anyone with a 24 hour
> > clock setting.
> >
> > Here's the quick fix:
> >
> > 1) change your language setting to English (United States)
> >
> > 2) make the correct afternoon scan schedule setting.
> >
> > 3) change your language setting back to your current choice.
> >
> > The scan should take place at the correct afternoon time.
> >
> > This works because the default time format for English (United States) is a
> > 12 hour format.
> >
> > This bug will be fixed when beta2 is released.
> >
> > "NOP" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > > Trying to change the scan schedule of
> > >
> > > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
> > > This version expires on: 31-12-2005
> > > Spyware Definition Version: 5763 (01-10-2005 20:02:26)
> > >
> > > Product ID: 76831-000-0000012-00123
> > >
> > > is not possible to put it in PM.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know why or how to change it?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > NOP

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlaXRo?=

      21st Oct 2005
Hi Bill,
Thanks for the reply, have done as you suggested and it now works fine.

"Bill Sanderson" wrote:

> Start, control panel, Date, Time, Language and Regional Options
> Regional and Language options
> Under Standards and Formats, choose English (United States)
>
> Apply this
> set your desired scan or update schedule
> then go back and reselect your normal language setting
> apply
> you're done.
>
> Alternatively you can hit "Customize" next to the language setting, go to
> the Time tab, and choose a time format starting with a lower case "h".
>

> "Breith" wrote:
>
> > Hi Bill,
> > Read your reply about scheduling on Antispyware how do i get into settings
> > to change my settings?
> >

> > "Bill Sanderson" wrote:
> >
> > > This is due to a bug in th e beta1 code which affects anyone with a 24 hour
> > > clock setting.
> > >
> > > Here's the quick fix:
> > >
> > > 1) change your language setting to English (United States)
> > >
> > > 2) make the correct afternoon scan schedule setting.
> > >
> > > 3) change your language setting back to your current choice.
> > >
> > > The scan should take place at the correct afternoon time.
> > >
> > > This works because the default time format for English (United States) is a
> > > 12 hour format.
> > >
> > > This bug will be fixed when beta2 is released.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTYW5kZXJzb24=?=

      21st Oct 2005
Great--this annoyance will be gone soon--it will be fixed in beta2.