I saved my work but can not find any saved documents where is it?

=?Utf-8?B?VGlmZmFueQ==?=

      27th Mar 2006

Charles Kenyon

      27th Mar 2006
If I tell you, will you tell me where my car keys are?

Actually, Word documents can be easier. First, try opening Word and looking
under the File Menu. Anything at the bottom of the menu?

You can search using Windows Explorer. Press the F3 button. Under More
options you can cut your search down to a given date range and type of file.
It helps if you know the name you used.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.