Save music on folder to recover computer not damaging the music files

Amy Smith

      6th Sep 2003
Can somebody help me how to save my music files somewhere
where they dont get damaged after recovering my XP
system? PLease let me know. Thanks a lot.

mrtee

      6th Sep 2003
Copy them to a 2nd HDD or copy them to CD?

--
Just my worth
Jeff
"Amy Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:2cce01c3741e$1b8cf790$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Can somebody help me how to save my music files somewhere
| where they dont get damaged after recovering my XP
| system? PLease let me know. Thanks a lot.

---