How to save all the file names found during search into text file.

tommytx

      8th Oct 2008
Once the search is done is there a way to save the results so I can study
them later like into a text file... I can save the search by right clicking,
but not the results of the search..

Dave M

      8th Oct 2008
Here's a free file search utility that does exactly what you need to have
happen:
http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/
--
Regards, Dave