PC Review

Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook

Webmistress

23rd Jul 2012
Hardware Look have reviewed the Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook which gives a lot of bang for the buck:

Quote:
"Ultrabooks are now taking over, today we have the Samsung series 5 Ultrabook 530U3B for review. This ultra notebook is a super fast slim line and light weight 13.3 inch laptop, packing 500GB of HDD storage and a Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 2467M (1.60GHz). As you would imagine this luxurious notebook doesn’t come cheap, as it will set you back £628. However, it is one of the cheapest in the ultrabook market.

Notebooks have been going strong for years, but it’s only been within the past year since Ultrabooks arrived on the market. The notebook market has now become very competitive again as every major manufacturer is trying to build and market themselves a winning ultrabook. Samsung currently have two series 5 models that match the criteria of an ultrabook."
You can read their full review here.

"Other girl's luxuries are my necessities, so buddy, beware!"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: