sample database template

Amin

      13th Apr 2010
hi may i know if we are allowed to modify te sample northwind database and
use it in our small usinesses

Amin

      16th Apr 2010
Hi Bruce thanks a lot for the advice, but i can assure you am in love with
the sample database and i ried to modify it and is getting on my nerves.
something like purchase orders are done by clicking on a button from the
inventory list but i can see how they can be allocated and be available to be
sold. i will be glad if you can take me thru it a bit. i will inform you of
all the difficulties i am having then yo may help me turn it my own and use
it in a small business we are trying to set up thannx once again. Please any
other advice will be welcomed